Hot Fuzz (R2) in June - Full Specs added
Universal Pictures have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Hot Fuzz on 11th June 2007 priced at £24.99. Unless you missed it at the cinema Hot Fuzz is Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright's much-anticipated follow-up to Shaun Of The Dead, and stars Pegg as a hard London copper who's assigned to a new beat: the most boring village in Britain. Nick Frost also returns to star alongside Pegg.
Released as a loaded two-disc Special Edition full details follow...
Disc 1: Main Feature
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 EX Surround
- English SDH subtitles
- 4 Audio Commentaries:
- Commentary featuring Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright
- Commentary with the real fuzz
- Commentary with Sandford Village People
- Commentary featuring Sandford Police
- Outtakes (10m 19s)
- Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
- The Man Who Would Be Fuzz
- Hot Funk
- Flick Book: The Other Side (0m 19s)
Disc 2: Extra Features
- 22 Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright (19m 50s)
- Making of Documentary
- 13 Video Blogs (Web Blogs 1-12 + The Lost Blog) (32m 20s)
- Photo & Poster Galleries
- Plot Holes & Comparisons (3m 14s)
- Special Effects: Before & After (6 Scenes) (6m 0s)
- Dead Right: Edgar Wright’s First Cop Movie with Filmmaker Commentaries (40m 10s):
- Commentary by Edgar Wright
- Commentary by Nick Frost and Simon Pegg
- Am Blam: Making Dead Right (10m 26s)
Individual extra running times are taken from the BBFC. Total DVD extras running time taken from the DVD sleeve (not including commentaries) is 3hrs 29mins approx.
Below, from top to bottom, you will find the retail artwork, the HMV exclusive artwork and the Virgin exclusive artwork for this release. Lastly there is the Amazon exclusive, which the retail artwork version and comes with exclusive artcards.
Film © 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Packaging Design © 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved
Last updated: 27/06/2018 04:39:44