Night at the Museum (R1) in April
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Night at the Museum for 24th April 2007. Ben Stiller stars in this big special effects action comedy in which his character is hired as a Museum night-watchman and soon discovers all the exhibits come to life after the sun sets.
Night at the Museum will be released in both standard Widescreen and Full Screen single-disc editions ($29.98 SRP each) as well as a widescreen Two-Disc Special Edition ($34.98 SRP).
The Night at the Museum two-disc Special Edition DVD is presented in widescreen format with Dolby Surround 5.1 DTS in English and Dolby Surround in French and Spanish. The DVD also includes English and Spanish subtitles and is packed with extras including:
- Commentaries by Shawn Levy and film's writers, Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon
- Deleted and extended scenes with optional commentary by Director, Shawn Levy
- Alternate opening scene
- Blooper Reel
- Directing 101
- Bringing the Museum to Life Featurette
- Acting With Nothing Featurette
- Monkey Business Featurette
- Building the Museum
- Historical Threads: the Costumes of Night At the Museum
- Storyboard Comparison with Introduction by Shawn Levy
- Making of Night At The Museum Featurette
- Theatrical Teasers
- DVD-ROM Explorer Game - Reunite with Rexy
The widescreen and pan-and-scan single-disc versions include special commentaries by Shawn Levy and film’s writers, Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon. Additionally, they will be presented in English Dolby Surround 5.1 DTS as well as French and Spanish Dolby Surround and include English and Spanish subtitles.
Last updated: 28/04/2018 22:57:57