Mission: Impossible III (R1) in October
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Mission: Impossible III for 30th October 2006. Tom Cruise returns as Special Agent Ethan Hunt, who faces the mission of his life in “Mission: Impossible III." Director J. J. Abrams ("Lost",” "Alias") brings his unique blend of action and drama to the billion-dollar franchise.
October 30th becomes Mission Monday as Mission: Impossible III debuts on DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray formats. "As a huge fan of DVDs and their special features, I'm happy to have been part of a DVD release with such extensive extra footage," said Abrams. "These are the kinds of behind-the-scenes featurettes I love: real, in-depth additional productions, not just glorified electronic press kits."
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen single-disc editions features include:
- English DD5.1 Surround
- French & Spanish DD2.0 Surround
- English & Spanish subtitles
- Audio commentary with director J.J. Abrams and star Tom Cruise
- "The Making of the Mission" featurette
- 5 Deleted Scenes
The Two-Disc Special Collector’s Edition is available in Widescreen only and offers the following additional extras:
- "Mission Action: Inside the Action Unit" Featurette
- ”Visualizing the Mission" Featurette
- "Scoring the Mission" Featurette
- Moviefone Unscripted - Cruise and Abrams answer fans questions
- Tribute montages
- Photo gallery
- Easter Eggs
Details on the HD editions can be found here.
Last updated: 19/04/2018 04:43:13