X-Men 3 (R1) in October
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of X-Men 3: The Last Stand for 3rd October 2006. The third film in the comic-book franchise takes a more action orientated approach under the helm of the new director, Brett Ratner.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen single-disc editions ($29.98 SRP) features include:
- English DD5.1 EX & DTS ES 6.1 Surround
- French & Spanish Dolby Surround
- English & Spanish subtitles
- Director & Writer Commentary by Brett Ratner, Zack Penn, and Simon Kinberg
- Producer Commentary by Avi Arad, Lauren Shuler Donner, and Ralph Winter
- Deleted & Extended Scenes (with optional commentary by Brett Ratner, Simon Kinberg, and Zak Penn) and a Play All Button
- 3 Alternate Endings
- 2 Menu Sets: X-Men and Brotherhood
There will also be an X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Stan Lee Collector's Edition) priced at $39.98 SRP. Disc content is identical to the standard widescreen edition, but inside the box you’ll find all-new exclusive custom comic written by Stan Lee, plus 3 reprints of Stan Lee's favourite X-Men comics all included in a 100 page book.
And if you're yet to pick up the first two films in the franchise then you might be interested in the X-Men Trilogy gift set. Priced at $44.98 SRP it features the Widescreen edition of X-Men 3: The Last Stand, and what appear to be almost barebones widescreen versions of X-Men and X2, with only the latter listed as having any extras, and even then you only get Deleted Scenes.
Last updated: 19/04/2018 04:47:40