The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (R1) in September
Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift for 26th September 2006 priced at $29.98 SRP. Every car-modder's favourite action franchise switches location to Japan for episode three and replaces its star Paul Walker with a cast of young unknowns headed by Lucas Black. The story follows a young American's attempt to break into Tokyo's street-racing underground.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen editions the film will be presented with English, French and Spanish audio (DD5.1 Surround) and subtitle options. Extras include:
- Feature Commentary with Director Justin Lin
- Underground Drifting - Burn up the streets with real-life drifters
- Drifting School - Hit the track with the stars as they learn to drift
- Cast Cam - Join the action behind-the-scenes with video shot by the cast
- The Big Breakdown: Han’s Last Ride - Uncover the secrets behind the film’s most explosive chase
- Tricked Out to Drift - Find out how the filmmakers customized over 230 cars for stunts, crashes and pure adrenaline!
- Welcome to Drifting - Get the low-down on the high-octane sport that’s revolutionizing racing
- The Real Drift King - Meet the legend who put drifting on the map
- The Japanese Way - Go on-location with the cast and crew to high-intensity Tokyo
The film will also be available on HD-DVD the same day - details here.
Last updated: 19/04/2018 04:43:56