Behind Enemy Lines II (R1) in October
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Behind Enemy Lines II: Axis of Evil for 17th October 2006 priced at $26.98 SRP. When a team of U.S. Navy SEALs is assigned to destroy a North Korean missile site and avert a possible nuclear strike, failure is not an option. But the mission is abruptly aborted, stranding four soldiers in enemy territory. Now, in order to survive, they must defeat the rebel forces that threaten their lives, their allies and the entire free world.
Features on this straight-to-video sequel include:
- Widescreen & Full Screen Presentations (Flipper Disc)
- English DD5.1 Surround
- French & Spanish Dolby Surround
- English, French & Spanish subtitles
- Commentary by Director, James Dodson
- Communicating Behind Enemy Lines: A Look on the Set" featurette
- ”Exploring Enemy Lines: Decision and Perception" featurette
A box-set including the Owen Wilson starring original and this sequel will also be available priced at $34.98 SRP.