The Hills Have Eyes (2006) (R2) in June - Menus added
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Hills Have Eyes for 26th June 2006 priced at £19.99. Based on the original film by Wes Craven, Alexandre Aja’s The Hills Have Eyes is the story of a family road trip that goes terrifyingly awry when the travelers become stranded in a government atomic zone. Miles from nowhere, the Carter family soon realizes the seemingly uninhabited wasteland is actually the breeding ground of a blood-thirsty mutant family...and they are the prey.
Featuring additional footage not seen in the cinema (making this the ‘Uncut’ version) features include:
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English subtitles (Film + Extras)
- Commentary by Director Alexandre Aja, Writer Gregory Levasseur and Producer Marianne Maddalena
- Commentary by Producers Wes Craven and Peter Locke
- Surviving the Hills: Making of "The Hills Have Eyes" (50mins)
- Music Video: "Leave the Broken Hearts" by The Finalist
Artwork and menus follow...
© 2006 Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.