CSI 5.1 (R2) in April
Momentum Pictures have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 5.1 for 24th April 2006 priced at £39.99. Season Five sees our close-knit team broken up with Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) promoted to swing shift supervisor with Warrick (Gary Dourdan) and Nick (George Eads) in her team while Gil remains supervisor of nights with Sara (Jorja Fox) and Greg (Eric Szmanda), making his first steps out of the lab and into the field. How will the best forensic team in Nevada react to their close working bonds being broken? Delving deeper into the characters and their relationships with each other while tackling some fiendishly baffling crimes, Season Five gives us a closer look at what makes a good CSI tick.
The first 12 episodes are included on this three-disc set with the following features:
- 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English HOH subtitles
- Audio Commentary on 5 episodes:
- ”Viva Las Vegas” – Danny Cannon & Carol Mendelsohn
- “Down The Drain” – Ken Fink & Naren Shanker
- ”Formalities” – Dustin Lee Abraham & Naren Shanker
- “Who Shot Sherlock” – Rich Catalani, Ken Fink & David Rambo
- ” Snakes” – Richard J Lewis, Dustin Lee & George Eads
- The Research of CSI: Maintaining the Accuracy (10.54)
Artwork and menus follow...