Glory Road in June - Artwork added
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Glory Road for 6th June 2006 priced at $29.99 SRP. From the Studio that brought audiences “Remember The Titans,” Walt Disney Pictures presents a Jerry Bruckheimer Film Production. Glory Road tells the true story of legendary basketball coach Don Haskins and his 1966 NCAA championship team, the first all African-American squad to win the national title.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen editions features include:
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- English, French and Spanish audio
- French and Spanish subtitles
- Audio commentary with Producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Director James Gartner
- Audio commentary with Writers Christopher Cleveland & Bettina Gilois
- Deleted Scenes
- Alicia Keys Music Video “Sweet Music”
- More Than A Game: Legacy Of The Bear - Meet coaching legend Don Haskins, known as the coach who forever changed the face of college basketball. This feature follows Coach Haskins’ illustrious career with the University of Texas El Paso, from his astounding 1966 NCAA national championship through a distinguished 38-year college basketball coaching career. Through interviews with basketball players, coaches and historians, plus archival footage, real-life game footage and photos, the story of Coach Haskins’ remarkable achievements is presented. There are interviews with former players including fivetime NBA All-Star Tim Hardaway, and one-time opponent (and former L.A. Lakers and current Miami Heat coach) Pat Riley.
- Surviving Practice - This featurette follows the grueling four-hour per day practice schedule followed by Coach Haskins’ winning 1966 team. Five-time NBA All-Star Tim Hardaway, coach of the ABA’s Florida Pit Bulls, leads his squad through a “Haskins-esque” practice. With interviews and film clips, audiences are invited to step inside a real-life, tough-as-nails practice session.
- Extended Interviews with University of Texas El Paso basketball players that have played for Coach Haskins.