The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe (R2) in April
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe for 3rd April 2006. From award-winning director Andrew Adamson, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is the first instalment in C. S. Lewis’ fantasy series, The Chronicles of Narnia.
Available on single-disc and two-disc Collector’s Edition DVD (“featuring exclusive insights into the fantastical domain of the White Witch”) extras are as follows...
Disc One (Single-Disc/Two-Disc CE)
- Filmmakers’ Commentary
- Director and Kids’ Commentary
- Discover Narnia Fun Facts
- Bloopers of Narnia
Disc Two (Two-Disc CE Only)
- Creating Narnia – Behind the Scenes
- Chronicles of a Director
- The Children’s Magical Journey
- Evolution of an Epic – In Depth Features on:
- C.S Lewis – One Man’s Mind
- Cinematic Storytelling
- Creating Creature
- Anatomy of a Scene: The Melting River
- Creatures’ Lands and Legends (Hosted by Mr. Tumnus)
- Creatures of the World
- Explore Narnia
- Legend in Time
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, NARNIA, and all book titles, characters and locales original thereto are trademarks and are used with permission.
©DISNEY ENTERPRISES, INC. and WALDEN MEDIA, LLC. All rights reserved.
Last updated: 19/04/2018 06:11:56