The 4400: Season 2 (R1) in May - Extras revealed
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The 4400: Season 2 for 23rd May 2006 priced at $42.99 SRP. Over the last century, thousands of people have gone missing. Suddenly and inexplicably, 4400 missing people are returned, all at once, exactly as they were on the day they vanished. Unclear what this world-altering event means, the government investigates the 4400 to piece together where they've been and why they've been returned. It quickly becomes apparent that their presence will change the human race in ways no one could have foreseen.
Timed to coincide with the Season 3 premiere (4th June) this 4-disc set will include all 13 episodes from Season Two with the following features...
- Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
- Enlgish DD2.0 & DD5.1 Surround
- Audio Commentary on select episodes with Jacqueline McKenzie, Joel Gretch, Craig Sweeny and Ira Steven Behr
- Creating the Ball of Light Featurette
- Return of the 4400 Featurette
- A Stitch in Time Featurette