Walk the Line (R1) in February - Features revealed
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Walk the Line for 28th February 2006. Singer. Rebel. Outlaw. Hero. With his driving freight-train chords, steel-eyed intensity and a voice as dark as the night, the legendary “Man in Black” revolutionized music—and forged his legacy as a genuine American icon. Golden Globe winners Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon star (and sing) as Johnny Cash and June Carter in this inspiring true story of one man’s unwavering devotion to his sound, his message and the greatest love of his life.
Available in Standard Widescreen/Full Screen Editions ($29.98 SRP) and a 2-Disc Widescreen Collector's Edition ($39.98 SRP) features are as follows...
Disc 1: Main Feature (Single-Disc/Collector's Editions)
- English DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround
- French & Spanish Dolby Surround
- English & Spanish subtitles
- Director Commentary
- 10 Deleted Scenes
- Trailers: Love Me Tender Special Edition, Family Stone, & Kingdom of Heaven
- Theatrical Trailer
- Soundtrack Promo
Disc 2: Extras (Collector's Edition Only)
- Bonus Disc - over 50 minutes of extra materials
- 3 Extended Music Videos
- Folsom Cash & The Comeback Featurette
- Ring of Fire: The Passion of Johnny & June Featurette
- "Making Of" Walk The Line
The Collector's Edition also includes 5 Collectible Postcards.