Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4 (R2) in October
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4 for 31st October 2005 priced at £84.99. The fourth and final season features extremist Vulcans, German Nazis from Earth’s history and humans intent on purifying and augmenting the species through eugenics all pitted against Captain Archer and his crew. Whether it’s isolationists demanding the expulsion of all non-humans from the Solar System, mesmerizing Orion slave-girls with hypnotic powers or Klingons threatening to go to war with the Federation, Archer and the crew of the Enterprise NX-01 find a solution.
- Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
- English DD5.1 Surround
- Audio Commentary By Writer Michael Sussman, Garfield Reeves-Stevens And Judith Reeves-Stevens And Tim Gaskill For Selected Episodes
- Text Commentary By Michael And Denise Okuda For Selected Episodes
- Star Trek: Enterprise Moments: Season 4
- Inside The Mirror Episodes
- Star Trek: Enterprise Secrets
- Visual Effects Magic
- That's A Wrap!
- Links To The Legacy
- Enterprise Goes To The Dogs
- Westmore's Aliens: Creating Dr. Phlox And -Beyond (UK Exclusive)
- Deleted Scenes
- Enterprise Outtakes
- Photo Gallery
The Enterprise Collection, a fantastic and futuristic boxset containing all 4 seasons of Enterprise on DVD, is also available to own on 31st October. Each box in this limited edition run of just 1,000 comes with its own exclusively numbered certificate of authenticity. For details visit www.startrekuk.co.uk and check out the ‘news’ section.
Last updated: 23/06/2018 08:59:43