March of the Penguins (R1) in November
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of March of the Penguins for 29th November 2005 priced at $28.98 SRP. In the Antarctic, every March since the beginning of time, the quest begins to find the perfect mate and start a family. This courtship will begin with a long journey - a journey that will take them hundreds of miles across the continent by foot, in freezing cold temperatures, in brittle, icy winds and through deep, treacherous waters. They will risk starvation and attack by dangerous predators, under the harshest conditions on earth, all to find true love.
Director Luc Jacquet brings us this critically acclaimed documentary narrated by Morgan Freeman.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen editions features include:
- English and French DD5.1 Surround
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Of Penguins and Men - the incredible filmmaking process of the movie
- National Geographic's Crittercam: Emperor Penguins - a first hand underwater look at penguin natural behavior
- 8 Ball Bunny - a classic WB animated short with Bugs Bunny and a penguin
- Theatrical Trailer
Last updated: 19/04/2018 07:50:59