Land of the Dead (R1) in October
Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of George A. Romero's Land of the Dead for 18th October 2005. The long-awaited fourth instalment in George A Romero's ‘Dead’ series, set in a walled city, which is mankind's last refuge against an army of evolving zombies.
Available in separate Unrated Director's Cut (97mins) and Theatrical Cut (93mins) editions (separate Widescreen and Full Screen versions on the former, Full Screen only the latter) both present the film with English DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround audio options and English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles. The Theatrical Cut edition also features a French DD5.1 Surround audio track.
Bonus features on both Theatrical and Unrated Edition DVDs include:
- Feature commentary with George A. Romero, Producer Peter Grunwald and Editor Michael Doherty
- Undead Again: The Making of Land of the Dead
- A Day with the Living Dead
- The Remaining Bits
- When Shaun Met George
Exclusive Unrated Edition bonus features include:
- Bringing the Dead to Life
- Scenes of Carnage
- Zombie Effects: From Green Screen to Finished Scene
- Bringing the Storyboards to Life
- Scream Tests: Zombie Casting Call
Artwork and menus follow...
Last updated: 26/06/2018 11:09:14