Star Trek: Enterprise Season 3 (R2) in September
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Star Trek: Enterprise Season 3 for 5th September 2005 priced at £84.99. The DVD includes an exclusive special feature not available on the generic US release. Behind the Camera with Marvin Rush invites viewers behind-the-scenes to explore the filming of Star Trek episodes. Star Trek: Enterprise Season 3 continues the range’s colourful collector’s edition packaging, containing all 24 episodes (over nineteen hours) in Dolby Digital 5.1. The box set also includes newly produced bonus features including featurettes, as well as outtakes and deleted scenes.
- Text Commentary on selected episodes by Michael and Denise Okuda
- Audio Commentary by Assistant Director Mike DeMeritt on North Star
- Audio Commentary by Writer/Executive Producer Manny Coto on Similitude
- The Xindi Saga begins
- Star Trek: Enterprise Moments: Season 3
- Star Trek: Enterprise Profile: Connor Trinneer
- A day in the life of a director: Roxann Dawson
- Deleted Scenes
- Photo Gallery
Exclusive special feature, not on the Generic US DVD box set:
- BEHIND THE CAMERA: MARVIN RUSH
The veteran director of photography from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Voyager invites viewers behind-the-scenes to explore the A, B, C's of filming of Star Trek episode. Features interviews with Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed) and an up-close look at a hand-to-hand fight sequence.
Last updated: 19/04/2018 08:09:54