Batman Begins (R1) in October
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Batman Begins for 18th October 2005. Batman Begins explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight's emergence as a force for good in Gotham. In the wake of his parents' murder, disillusioned industrial heir Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) travels the world seeking the means to fight injustice and turn fear against those who prey on the fearful. He returns to Gotham and unveils his alter-ego: Batman, a masked crusader who uses his strength, intellect and an array of high tech deceptions to fight the sinister forces that threaten the city.
There will be a standard Single-Disc Edition ($28.98 SRP) available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen versions, and a 2-Disc Deluxe Edition ($30.97 SRP) featuring the widescreen presentation of the main feature. Both include English and French DD5.1 Surround audio and optional English, French and Spanish subtitles.
Features on the 2-DISC DELUXE EDITION with Special Bonus Comic Book include...
- Exclusive collectible 72-page comic book from DC Comics™
- Detective Comics #27 - The very first Batman story
- The Man Who Falls - A classic story that influenced Batman Begins
- Batman: The Long Halloween – The chilling first chapter of the acclaimed epic that also influenced the film
- Genesis of the Bat: Batman incarnations from the mid-1980s to the present.
- The Journey Begins: Creative concepts, story development and casting
- Shaping Mind and Body: Fighting style
- Gotham City Rises: Production design
- Cape and Cowl: The new Batsuit
- The Tumbler: The new Batmobile
- Path to Discovery: Filming in Iceland
- Saving Gotham City: The monorail chase sequence
- Tankman Begins: A spoof on Batman Begins
- Confidential files character/weaponry gallery
- Still gallery of design ideas developed to market the movie
- Batman Begins mobile game and DVD-Rom* weblinks
Features on the SINGLE-DISC EDITIONS are limited to the theatrical trailer.
Last updated: 28/06/2018 03:51:17