The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (R2) in September - Menus & LE artwork added
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for 5th September 2005. Martin Freeman leads a cast of wayward travellers in this feature film adaptation of Douglas Adams’ cult classic.
Features on the 2-Disc Special Edition (£22.99 RRP) include...
Disc One: Main Feature
- Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
- English DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround
- English Audio Descriptive
- English subtitles
- Audio commentary with director Garth Jennings, producer Nick Goldsmith and actors Martin Freeman and Bill Nighy
- Audio commentary with executive producer Robbie Stamp and Douglas Adams colleague Sean Solle
- Making of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Behind the scenes with interviews from cast and crew (8:56mins)
- Additional Guide Entry - "Babelfish Guide Entry" (0:45mins)
- Deleted Scenes (x3)
- Really Deleted Scenes (x2)
- Sing Along "So Long & Thanks For All The Fish"
- Marvin's Hangman - Set Top Game
Disc Two: Bonus Documentary (UK Exclusive)
- Don't Crash: The Making Of Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy (1hr 8mins)
There will also be a Limited Edition Giftset (£29.99 RRP) available which bundles the 2-Disc SE with Douglas Adams' original book and six art cards in a special box set.
Artwork and menus follow...
Last updated: 24/04/2018 09:52:39