To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) SE in September
Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of To Kill a Mockingbird (Special Edition) for 6th September 2005 priced at $26.98 SRP. Gregory Peck stars in Robert Mulligan's 1962 classic in which a lawyer in the Depression-era South defends a black man against an undeserved rape charge and his kids against prejudice.
Presented as part of their new Legacy Series of titles the film has been digitally remastered to give state-of-the art picture quality with fully restored audio featuring all-new enhanced 5.1 tracks. This two-disc limited edition features collectible packaging and the following features:
- 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
- English DD2.0 Mono, DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround
- French DD2.0 Mono
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Feature commentary with director Robert Mulligan and producer Alan Pakula
- A Conversation with Gregory Peck: Documentary produced by his daughter, Cecilia Peck, taking you inside the personal life of film legend Gregory Peck
- Excerpt from Academy Tribute to Gregory Peck: Cecilia Peck’s heart-warming speech in honour of her father
- Academy Award Best Actor acceptance speech: Gregory Peck’s speech after winning an Oscar for his performance as Atticus Finch
- American Film Institute Life Achievement Award: Gregory Peck’s speech after receiving the AFI Life Achievement Award in 1989
- Scout Remembers: An interview with Mary Badham about her experience working with Gregory Peck
- Fearful Symmetry: The Making of To Kill A Mockingbird
- Theatrical Trailer
- Production Notes
The DVD will also include a replica of the To Kill a Mockingbird script with the original notes from Gregory Peck.
Artwork and menus follow...
Last updated: 19/06/2018 07:17:23