Dracula III: The Legacy in July
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Dracula III: The Legacy for 12th July 2005 priced at $29.99 SRP. Horror-master Wes Craven presents more terror in the modern Dracula series with Dracula III: The Legacy, the final frightful sequel in Wes Craven’s Dracula trilogy.
Dracula III adds Rutger Hauer (“Batman Begins,” “Blade Runner”) to a hot returning cast starring Jason Scott Lee (“Dragon”), Jason London (“Grind”) and Roy Scheider (“Jaws”). The feared Dracula leads vampire hunters Father Uffizi (Lee) and Luke (London) back to Eastern Europe and a country plagued by civil war. There they discover powerful local warlords are assisting Dracula by capturing victims and delivering them to feed the vampires residing in Dracula’s castle. And to make matters worse, Father Uffizi must face his own temptations as he struggles to overcome the vampire virus within himself. With sizzling stars, a riveting story and stunning special effects, this thriller will satisfy anyone with a taste for terrifying entertainment.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Writer/director/producer/make-up effects audio commentary
- Alternate ending
- Deleted scene
- “The Mythology of Vampires” featurette with writer/director Patrick Lussier
- Conversation with Effects artist Gary Tunnicliffe
- Original film treatments
- Cast auditions
- Trailers from “Dracula 2000” and “Dracula II: Ascension”
Last updated: 19/04/2018 09:22:04