The Corporation in March
Metrodome have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Corporation for 7th March 2005 priced at £19.99. The winner of 9 international film awards, including the prestigious Audience Award at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival, The Corporation is a powerful documentary that has been resonating with audiences all over the world. A clever and entertaining examination of the ways in which corporations work, the film has illuminated, educated and enlightened countless people, inspiring them to act against this dominant global institution.
Metrodome will release the documentary as a two-disc Special Edition crammed with six hours of bonus material...
- Deleted Scenes
- "Majority Report" interview with Joel Bakan
- Katherine Dodds on Grassroots Marketing
- Audio commentary by directors Mark Ackbar and Jennifer Abbott
- Audio commentary by Joel Bakan
- "The Corporation" trailer
- "Manufacturing Consent" trailer
- "Hear More From..." – interviews by person with 40 thumbnail options leading to 165 clips and text updates
- "Topical Paradise" – interviews by topic with eight discussion topics to chose from
Additional features include English, French and Spanish subtitles, audio description and Dolby 5.1 and 2.0 stereo sound.
Last updated: 13/07/2018 05:26:00