After the Sunset in March
New Line Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of After the Sunset for 29th March 2005 priced at $27.95 SRP. Pierce Brosnan plays a master thief who, after an incredibly successful heist, moves to the Bahamas with his beautiful partner in crime. But the cat and mouse games begins again when an FBI agent, his old nemesis, returns convinced he is going for the biggest score of all, the famous Napoleon diamond.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen editions, features on both include:
- English DD2.0 & 5.1 Surround
- English and Spanish subtitles
- Audio Commentary with director Brett Ratner
- "Before, During and After the Sunset" & "Interview with a Jewel Thief" documentaries
- Blooper Reel
- Deleted/Alternate Scenes with optional director commentary
- Music Video
- DVD-Rom Script to Screen
- And More!
Last updated: 19/04/2018 10:35:58