BBC in January
Today we received the full Press Releases for two titles due to hit DVD via the BBC in January 2002. Full details are as follows...
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy January 28th 2002
A 2-disc Digipack running for a total of 255minutes will retail for £24.99 and includes the following Extra Features...
- 10 minutes Extra Footage (3 Episodes were cut for TV to fill 30-minute slots)
- The Making of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, directed by Kevin Davies
- Updated feature with cast interviews, stills, out-takes, & convention footage
- Exclusive behind the scenes footage from making of the Hitchhiker's radio series
- Deleted Scenes
- Douglas Adams Interview (Audio) and Intro by Peter Jones filmed live at the NFT
- Tomorrows World 1981 report on Zaphod Beeblebrox's animatronic head
- Pebble Mill at One 1982 footage featuring animator, Rod Lord and Director, Alan Bell
- "Easter Egg" - Full version of the Opening titles (45 seconds)
The next release in the Doctor Who series has a 99-minute running time, a £19.99 retail price and the following extra features...
- Audio Commentary/on-screen production notes
- Late Night Line Up - SFX Feature 1967
- Troughton title sequence build-up and unused elements
- 30-minute video of the 1992 BAFTA Tombwatch video launch event
- The Final End - surviving footage from the previous missing Dalek story
- 1992 VHS release introduction from director, Morris Barry
- Before and after restoration featurette
- Three Easter Eggs
- Photo Gallery
Last updated: 19/04/2018 18:31:57