X-Files Season 5 Details
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 2 DVD Box Set release of X-Files Season 5. Available to buy from October 14th 2002 this six disc box set presents all 20 episodes in 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen with DD2.0 Surround audio (with optional English Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing) and the following extra features...
- All new “The Truth About Season Five” Featurette that is 46 minutes long!
- 6 Special Effects clips with audio commentary
- 5 Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Chris Carter and white rabbit branching option (extended versions of each to be found on Disc 7) *This looks like an error on the PR as it is a 6 disc box set
- 11 ‘Behind the Truth’ TV Spots
- 30 Promotional TV Spots
- International clips from 16 episodes
- Alternate Audio Streams
- 24-page collector’s booklet
- A 30 minute documentary ‘Inside the X-Files’
Retail is £89.99.
Last updated: 24/06/2018 22:07:56