The Punisher (R2) in January - Terrible new artwork
Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Punisher for 24th January 2005 priced at £15.99. In this Marvel Comics adaptation, FBI Agent Frank Castle's world is shaken by a nightmare he has longed feared. His family is executed as a repercussion from his final undercover assignment. With unparalleled intensity, ferocious intelligence and fearless actions, Castle seeks to punish the murderers - and finds the one thing he least expected: redemption.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 EX Surround
- English and Hindi subtitles
- Director's Commentary
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary
- Keeping It Real: Punisher Stunt Featurette
- War Journal: On the Set of The Punisher Featurette
Below is the recently updated artwork for this release, followed by the original and far superior design...
And how it used to look before those Columbia execs got 'Big Head' syndrome...
Last updated: 04/05/2018 05:15:11