Resident Evil: Apocalypse in December
Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment
have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Resident Evil: Apocalypse for 28th December 2004 priced at $28.96. Written and produced by the director of the original, Paul W. S. Anderson, directorial duties on Resident Evil: Apocalypse were taken on by Alexander Witt.
Details on this two-disc special edition follow...
- 2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen & 1.33:1 Full Screen transfers
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English subtitles
- Filmmaker Commentary with director Alexander Witt, producer Jeremy Bolt and executive producer Robert Kulzer
- Cast Commentary with Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr and Sienna Guillory
- Writer & Producer Commentary with writer/producer Paul W.S.Anderson and producer Jeremy Bolt
- 28 Deleted Scenes
- Cast Outtakes
- Game Over: Resident Evil Reanimated - A 6 part making-of
- Corporate Malfeasance: Featurette on the real world similarities to the Umbrella Corporation
- Game Babes: Featurette on the emergence of female action stars in film
- Symphony of Evil: Featurette on the special effects used in the film
- Poster Gallery: A collection from the finalists of the online poster design contest
A double-pack featuring the single-disc special edition of Resident Evil and the double-disc special edition of Resident Evil: Apocalypse will also be available priced at $39.95.