Toy Story 4 coming to 4K, Blu-ray and DVD in October
Toy Story 4 (2019)
Dir: Josh Cooley | Cast: Christina Hendricks, Jordan Peele, Keanu Reeves, Patricia Arquette | Writers: Andrew Stanton (original story by), Andrew Stanton (screenplay), John Lasseter (original story by), Lee Unkrich (original story by), Pete Docter (original story by), Stephany Folsom (screenplay by), Will McCormack
Disney have announced that the UK home cinema release of Toy Story 4 is set to arrive on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray on 21st October. Digital download will be available from 14th October.
The DVD release will feature just an audio commentary, while the Blu-ray and Digital Download editions will include:
- Audio Commentary
- Toy Stories - The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz - Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted - Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep's identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box - Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki - Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Trailers and more!
The digital release will also include the following exclusives:
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue - Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene - Bonnie’s Playtime
- 4K Blu-ray
- 3D Blu-ray