Fargo SE details and new release date
MGM Home Entertainment have kindly sent over the details of their Fargo Special Edition Region 2 DVD that is now set for an April 21st 2003 release (this was originally March 31st). The PR says...
From the outstandingly creative producing/writing/directing collaborative team of JOEL COEN and ETHAN COEN (The Big Lebowski, O Brother Where Art Thou?, The Man Who Wasn’t There, The Hudsucker Proxy and the upcoming Intolerable Cruelty), FARGO is based on a true story (or is it?) and returns the brothers to their snowy roots of Minneapolis for a wicked mix of black mirth and murder that both delights and disturbs.
Presented for the first time in Dolby 5.1 sound and with stunning picture quality, FARGO SPECIAL EDITION DVD has a host of exciting extras including documentaries, an audio commentary, interactive guide and photo gallery:
· "Minnesota Nice" – a new documentary featuring interviews with the cast and crew about the behind the scenes making of the film
· Interview with the Coen Brothers
· Audio Commentary with the Director of Photography Roger Deakins
· “The Coen Brothers Family Tree” – an interactive guide
· American Cinematographer Article
· Photo Gallery – fascinating, rare pictures from the set, behind-the-scenes, cast & crew
· Trivia Tracks – all you need to know about the key points of the movie
Retail is £19.99.