Superbad (UK BD) in January
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the UK Blu-ray Disc release of Superbad on 21st January 2008. From the guys who brought you Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes Superbad. Seth (Jonah Hill) and Evan (Michael Cera) want nothing more than to lose their virginity before they head off to college. To do that, though, they need to get liquor for the big party that night. With the help of their friend Fogell, a.k.a. McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse), and his fake I.D., the three of them go on a chase for that elusive booze, dodging incompetent cops (Seth Rogen and Bill Hader) while attempting to reverse a lifelong losing streak in one hilarious night.
Arriving day-and-date, the two-disc Blu-ray Disc release features the 118-minute extended cut of the film complete with all of the bonus features found on the 2-Disc DVD release. Coded for all regions (A, B and C), extra features are presented in standard definition.
- 1080P 1.85:1 Widescreen
- English and Italian Dolby True HD 5.1 Surround
- Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Russian DD5.1 Surround
- Subtitles: English, English HOH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish
- Commentary with Filmmakers and Cast
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Cop Car Confessions
- The Making of Superbad
- Dancing Title Sequence
- The Vag-tastic Voyage
- The Music of Superbad
- Cast Audition Footage
- On-Set Diaries
- Everyone Hates Michael Cera
- Press Junket Meltdown
- Original Table Read 2002 – Seth Rogan reads the part of “Seth”
- And Much More!