Risky Business (US BD) in September - Artwork added
Warner Home Video have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Risky Business 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition on 16th September 2008 priced at $28.99 SRP. Tom Cruise stars as Joel Goodsen, a high school senior who is tired of being Mr. All American, facing ‘traumatic’ decisions such as which Ivy League college to attend. His life takes a totally unexpected turn when he meets a sexy call girl (Rebecca De Mornay) who transforms his house into a brothel while his parents are away, and at the same time transforms his entire perspective.
Arriving day-and-date the Risky Business 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition has been restored and remastered with 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio. Bonus content includes an all-new 25th anniversary retrospective documentary The Dream is Always the Same: The Story of Risky Business as well as screen tests and the director’s cut of the final scene. The Blu-ray Disc also offers a video commentary with Tom Cruise, Paul Brickman and Jon Avnet (in place of the audio commentary found on the DVD release) and on a second disc a digital copy of the film compatible with iTunes and Windows Media devices which allows consumers a single non-transferable download of the full-length feature to their PC or iPod.
Those features in full:
- Restored and remastered feature with all new 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
- The Dream is Always the Same: The Story of Risky Business - All new 25th anniversary retrospective documentary on the making of Risky Business featuring interviews with Tom Cruise and cast (in Hi-Def format)
- Video commentary with Tom Cruise, director Paul Brickman, and producer Jon Avnet (in Hi-Def format)
- Director’s cut of the final scene from Risky Business (with introduction by Paul Brickman)
- Original screen tests with Tom Cruise and Rebecca De Mornay
- Theatrical trailer
- Digital copy of the feature film (on second disc)