Resident Evil: Degeneration (UK BD) in January
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the UK Blu-ray Disc release of Resident Evil: Degeneration on 12th January 2009 priced at £24.99 RRP. The first full-length CG movie based on the videogame franchise is also the first Resident Evil feature to be produced in Japan.
A zombie attack brings chaos to Harvardville Airport. Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield -- former special forces members during the Raccoon City tragedy 7 years ago - battle a rogue warrior who is seeking revenge against WilPharma and the bio-weapons industry after his family was killed in Raccoon City. The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the attack.
Coded for all regions (A, B and C), features include:
- 1080P 1.78:1 Widescreen
- English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD
- Czech, Hungarian, Polish (VO), Russian (VO) and Turkish DD5.1 Surround
- Subtitles: English, English HOH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian
- Interactive Picture-in-Picture
- BD-Live Enabled
- The Generation of DEGENERATION featurette
- Character Profiles
- Voice Bloopers
- Faux Leon Interview
- A Look at the Resident Evil 5 Video Game