Lost Season 4 (US BD) in December
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US Region A Blu-ray Disc release of Lost Season 4 on 9th December 2008 priced at $96.99 SRP. More than three months after their fateful crash, the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 learn the only thing more dangerous than the Island might be the people who have come to save them from it.
The twists keep on coming in Season 4 of Lost with 14 episodes spread across five-discs along with the following features:
- 1080P 1.78:1 Widescreen
- English PCM 5.1 Uncompressed (48kHz/16-bit)
- French language options
- Lost Bloopers
- Audio Commentaries
- Deleted Scenes
- Lost on Location - Go on location with the cast and crew of Lost for a behind-the-scenes look at the making of some of Season Four’s hottest episodes.
- Freighter Folk (working title) - Where did the folks on the freighter come from? Get to know them and find out what the show runners looked for in new cast members.
- Transforming Hawaii (working title) - From the deserted beach to urban Los Angeles, Hawaii serves as a global backdrop for the excitement and intrigue of Lost. Join the small army of technicians that transforms Hawaii to the Island as they go about their duties.
- Gun Tracking(working title) – Lost features a formidable array of firearms Get real life gun profiles and find out what it’s like working with so much firepower.
- The Music of Lost (working title) – The Honolulu Symphony performs Michael Giacchino’s award-winning score live for the first time ever. Witness the power of the show’s many musical themes as well as its innovative use of instruments—and learn how music affects the production, from writing to directing.